All our cookie cutters are optimized:
· They print fast.
· The cut on the dough is simple and clean.
· They are structurally strong.
· They serve both for cookies dough, as for lining pastries, fondant and many others.
· The maximum thickness of the dough to be cut with the cookie cutters with markers is from 3mm to 4mm.
· The maximum thickness of the dough to be cut with the cookie cutters with only contour is from 3mm to 4mm.
To achieve the above characteristics it is necessary to know the following parameters.
· All the cutters have a wall width of 0.8mm. *
· All our cutters have a height of 9mm or 10mm. *
· All our cookie cutters with markers have a height difference between the cutting edge and marke of 2mm. *
Recommended printing parameters:
· Nozzle size: 0.4mm
· Layer height: 0.25mm
· Layer width: 0.4mm
· Speed: from 30 to 60mm/s
· Bed and Nozzle Temp should be in relation to the material you are using. (we recomend PLA, 50-60ºC bed, and 195-205ºC nozzle).
For a quick and good print here it is a Simplify3D profile to download:
Remember to change to your retraction settings and also if you are printing PLA add the layer fan.